At Gate1/Flighttix we consider the security of our systems a top priority. We put our top effort in our system security. However, there can still be vulnerabilities present. If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it, so we can take steps to address it directly. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our own systems.
In case of a vulnerability, we kindly ask you to do the following:
- E-mail your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org. Encrypt your findings using our PGP key to prevent this critical information from falling into the wrong hands
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people's data
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
What Gate1/Flighttix does with Responsible Disclosure
If you report a (possible) vulnerability in our (security) systems, we we take the following steps:
- You will receive a confirmation of your report ASAP.
- We will respond to your report within 3 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date. We strive to update you, too.
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report,
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise)
What is my reward for reporting any vulnerabilities?
- As a token of our gratitude for your assistance, Gate1/Flighttix offers a reward for every report of a security problem that was not yet known to us. The amount of the reward will be determined based on the severity of the leak and the quality of the report (up to €750,- in cash or vouchers
Excluded types of issues:
- (D)DOS attacks
- Problems with self-XSS
- Issues without no vulnerability
- Already known issues/vulnerabilities
This Responsible disclosure has been conducted in compliance with NCSC.